Effective June 6, 2019
Dear CrashPlan for Small Business Administrator,
CrashPlan for Small Business is committed, with a few exceptions, to supporting an operating system through the end of an OS vendor’s extended support date. We have recently modified our list of supported operating systems and wanted to make you aware of the changes.
Below are new and upcoming changes to our supported operating systems
Recently unsupported CrashPlan for Small Business operating systems:
- Windows 10, version 1709 --- No longer supported as of April 9, 2019
- Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS --- No longer supported as of April 17, 2019
Upcoming end of support dates for CrashPlan for Small Business operating systems:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4 --- End of support date of August 31, 2019
- macOS Sierra 10.12 --- Anticipated end of support date of September 2019*
- Windows 10, version 1803 --- End of support date of November 12, 2019
- Windows 7 Service Pack (SP) --- End of support date of January 14, 2020
- Windows Server 2008 R2 --- End of support date of January 14, 2020
* Dependent on anticipated annual Apple OS release in September.
Upcoming end of support for web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 --- End of Support January 14, 2020
Resource information on Code42 supported operating systems
If you are running one of the recently unsupported operating systems, we encourage you to update your operating system as soon as possible.
If you are running a soon-to-be unsupported operating system, we encourage you to begin planning how to update your operating system now.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team for further assistance.