Announcement date April 8, 2021
Code42 Supported Platforms and Web Browsers
With few exceptions, Code42 software supports operating systems through the end of an OS vendor’s extended support date.
Upcoming end of support
- Windows 10, version 1803 - end of support date of May 11, 2021
- Windows 10, version 1809 - end of support date of May 11, 2021
- Windows 10, version 2004 - end of support date of December 14, 2021
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04 - end of support date April 2021
- Windows 10, version 1903 - end of support date of December 8, 2020
Updated Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Support Policy
In conjunction with Red Hat’s upgrade guidance and support strategy, Code42 is updating our support of RHEL Client and Server. Going forward, we will test and support the latest minor version of each RHEL supported major version. Currently, we are testing our software against:
- RHEL 7 series (7.9)
- RHEL 8 series (8.3)
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team for further assistance.
The CrashPlan for Small Business Team