Technical Account Manager (TAM) details
Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon, and Gov F2, yes.
Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1, yes.
A Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted advisor who makes sure you get the most out of Code42's products and services. Specific benefits and deliverables of working with a TAM are outlined below.
To add a dedicated TAM to your account, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you do not know your CSM, please contact our Technical Support Engineers.
Benefits of a dedicated TAM include:
- Better strategic and technical alignment between you and Code42 by:
- Providing insight into Code42's product roadmap
- Identifying technical and business best practices tailored to your organization
- Higher return on investment by helping you fully leverage all Code42 features included in your subscription
- Your own advocate within Code42 who:
- Escalates tickets and issues as necessary
- Coordinates within Code42 to increase visibility and prioritize your needs
- Assists with crisis and incident management
- Automatic upgrade to the Premier Plus Support plan which:
- Reduces Code42's response time for urgent issues from one hour to 30 minutes
- Increases the number of administrator contacts available for your organization from 4 to up to 10
|Success plans||Ongoing||Works with you to build a customized plan that ensures you are getting the most value out of your Code42 products and services.|
|Meetings at least once per month to review status of your Code42 environment. Meetings typically include:
|Technical expertise||Ongoing||Serves as the technical and escalation point of contact post-deployment, offering guidance on best practices and recommendations tailored to your organization.|
|Customer advocacy||Ongoing||Advocates for you and your specific needs within Code42.|
|Escalations / Issue management||As needed||
Conducts a comprehensive review with you, including: