Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Gov F2, and Horizon, yes.
Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1, yes.
CrashPlan Cloud, yes.
Retired product plans, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
A Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted advisor who makes sure you get the most out of Code42's products and services. Specific benefits and deliverables of working with a TAM are outlined below.
To add a dedicated TAM to your account, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you do not know your CSM, please contact our Customer Champions.
Benefits of a dedicated TAM include:
- Better strategic and technical alignment between you and Code42 by:
- Providing insight into Code42's product roadmap
- Identifying technical and business best practices tailored to your organization
- Higher return on investment by helping you fully leverage all Code42 features included in your subscription
- Your own advocate within Code42 who:
- Escalates tickets and issues as necessary
- Coordinates within Code42 to increase visibility and prioritize your needs
- Assists with crisis and incident management
- Automatic upgrade to the Premier Plus Support plan which:
- Reduces Code42's response time for urgent issues from one hour to 30 minutes
- Increases the number of administrator contacts available for your organization from 4 to up to 10
|Success plans||Ongoing||Works with you to build a customized plan that ensures you are getting the most value out of your Code42 products and services.|
|Meetings at least once per month to review status of your Code42 environment. Meetings typically include:
|Technical expertise||Ongoing||Serves as the technical and escalation point of contact post-deployment, offering guidance on best practices and recommendations tailored to your organization.|
|Customer advocacy||Ongoing||Advocates for you and your specific needs within Code42.|
|Escalations / Issue management||As needed||
Conducts a comprehensive review with you, including: