Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Enterprise, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
The customer portal connects you with Code42 enterprise support. This tutorial explains how to:
The Code42 customer portal is available only to customers using one of the Code42 enterprise products.
- If you are a CrashPlan for Small Business customer, contact our Customer Champions.
- If you are interested in purchasing one of the Code42 enterprise products, contact sales.
Your customer portal credentials are not connected to your Code42 app credentials. For more information, see Differences between your Code42 accounts.
If you have previously created a ticket with one of our enterprise Customer Champions, you already have a customer portal account and can skip to step 3.
Step 1: Contact your CSM
Contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to register you as an administrative support contact and, optionally, add you to our online community. If you do not know your CSM, please call our Customer Champions.
Step 2: Create a customer portal account
- Go to https://gethelp.code42.com.
- Click Sign up.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter the email address that is connected to your Code42 account. For example, use your work email address rather than a personal one.
- Select I'm not a robot.
- Click Sign up.
A welcome email is sent to your email address.
- Check your email and follow the instructions to set a password and sign in to the customer portal.
If you do not receive an email with further instructions on how to log in to the customer portal, contact your CSM. If you do not know your CSM, please call our Customer Champions.
Step 3: (Optional) Contact support
After signing in to the customer portal, do one of the following:
- Click Create a Ticket, then complete the form that appears and click Submit.
- Click Chat and enter your message in the chat window in the bottom-right.
Your ticket or chat is submitted to our Customer Champions.