- Code42 for Enterprise
This tutorial explains how to:
- Create a customer portal account
- Create a case or chat with Code42 for Enterprise support
- Join the customer community
The Code42 customer portal is available only to Code42 for Enterprise customers.
- If you are a CrashPlan for Small Business customer, contact our Customer Champions.
- If you are interested in purchasing Code42 for Enterprise, contact sales.
Your customer portal credentials are not connected to your Code42 app credentials. For more information, see Differences between your Code42 accounts.
Step 1: Create a customer portal account
If you have previously created a case with Code42 for Enterprise Customer Champions, you already have a customer portal account and can skip this step.
- Go to https://community.code42.com/s/login/SelfRegister.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter the email address that is connected to your Code42 account. For example, use your work email address rather than a personal one.
- (Optional) To create support cases or work with our Customer Champions, enter your registration key from the Code42 administration console. A registration key is not required to join the community. For more information on how to locate your registration key, see Troubleshoot signing up for the customer portal.
- Click Sign up.
A welcome email and a password reset email are sent to your email address with further instructions on how to log in.
- Check your email and follow the instructions to set a password and sign in to the customer portal.
If you do not receive an email with further instructions on how to log in to the customer portal, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you do not know your CSM, please call our Customer Champions.
Step 2: (Optional) Contact support
If you created an account for the customer portal and included your registration key, you can create cases and chat with our Customer Champions from the customer portal.
- After signing in to the customer portal, click Create a case or Chat Now.
Complete the form that appears and click Create or Chat Now.
Your case or chat is submitted to our Customer Champions.
Step 3: (Optional) Join the customer community
Once you have a customer portal account (Step 1), you can join the Code42 community. As a community member, you can create and reply to discussion topics. You’ll also receive email notifications for announcements from Code42 and a daily digest summarizing community activity.
- Go to success.code42.com.
- Click Log In.
- Enter your customer portal credentials.
These are the credentials you created in Step 1 or that you use to create a case with Code42 for Enterprise support. If you cannot remember your credentials, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you do not know your CSM, please call our Customer Champions.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
The homepage of the community appears. Welcome!