- CrashPlan for Small Business
- Code42 for Enterprise
To ensure the security, quality, and reliability of Code42 products, we schedule two types of regular maintenance:
- System maintenance to manage Code42 cloud infrastructure
- Release maintenance to introduce new features, enhancements, and fixes to Code42 products
The maintenance described in this article only applies to customers with a connection to the Code42 cloud. On-premises Code42 environments with no connection to the Code42 cloud are not affected.
Code42 makes every effort to perform maintenance during the times listed below. However, Code42 reserves the right to perform maintenance outside of these times in order to maintain the performance, reliability, security, and stability of the Code42 cloud. For notifications about upcoming maintenance scheduled outside of the times listed below, see:
System maintenance is dedicated to the infrastructure of the Code42 cloud. Updates to Code42 cloud hardware, networking, and operating system patches are examples of system maintenance.
System maintenance, when necessary, is scheduled for Tuesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. US Central Time (CT). Times are based on the local time for our headquarters in Minneapolis. While some users may experience limited functionality for a short period, users are generally not impacted for the entire maintenance window. Many users do not notice any impact at all.
Release maintenance is dedicated to Code42 software and products. New features, enhancements, and bug fixes are examples of release maintenance.
- Release maintenance with potential to cause service interruption greater than 15 minutes is performed Wednesdays during off-peak hours. While some users may experience limited functionality for a short period, many users do not notice any impact at all.
- Release maintenance with minimal anticipated service interruption is conducted throughout the week during off-peak hours and is typically seamless to customers.