Identify your Code42 product plan, version, or role
This article describes how to identify your Code42 environment, app version, product plan, and role. Since these affect the functionality of your Code42 software, they are helpful to know when you:
- Contact our Technical Support Engineers
- Consult support articles for help
- View announcements in the Code42 community
- Contact sales for new products
Identify your product plan
Sign into the Code42 console and hover over the Account menu in the upper-right corner.
For more information about product plans, see Code42 product plans.
Identify your Code42 agent version
Does not apply to Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon, and Gov F2.
To determine the version of your Code42 agent, see Which Code42 agent version am I using?
Identify your role
Depending on your role, you may not have access to some features. To view your roles:
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Hover over the Account menu in the upper-right corner and select your name.
The My Profile screen opens.
- View the roles assigned to you under Roles.
- Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon, and Gov F2: To display, click Roles next to Data Sources.
- Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1: Appears automatically next to Reference.
For details on all roles, including their permissions, see Roles reference.
For details on Incydr roles and permissions, see Roles for Incydr and Permissions for Incydr.
Find support articles
To ensure that a support article matches the software you're using, verify that your product plan and environment are indicated:
When you search for support articles, you can filter the results to match your product plan: