This article describes how to identify your Code42 environment, app version, product plan, and role. Since these affect the functionality of your Code42 software, they are helpful to know when you:
Identify your product plan
Sign into the Code42 console and hover over the Account menu in the upper-right corner.
For more information about product plans, see Code42 product plans.
Identify your Code42 app version
Does not apply to Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon, and Gov F2.
To determine the version of your Code42 app, see Which Code42 app version am I using?
Identify your role
Depending on your role, you may not have access to some features. To view your roles:
- Sign in to the Code42 console.
- Hover over the Account menu in the upper-right corner and select your name.
The My Profile screen opens.
- View the roles assigned to you under Roles.
- Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon, and Gov F2: To display, click Roles next to Data Sources.
- Incydr Basic and Advanced, CrashPlan Cloud, and other plans: Appears automatically next to Reference.
For details on all roles, including their permissions, see Roles reference.
Find support articles
To ensure that a support article matches the software you're using, verify that your product plan and environment are indicated:
When you search for support articles, you can filter the results to match your product plan: