Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional and Enterprise, no.
Incydr Basic and Advanced, no.
CrashPlan Cloud, yes.
Other product plans, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article explains which features are included in our Code42 Instructor product plans.
Code42 Instructor provides proactive, situational, and responsive education content. If you're adding insider risk education to an existing security awareness solution, you can add Code42 Instructor lessons to your existing learning management system. Or, if you're building a standalone insider risk education program, you can use Code42 Instructor lessons in your incident response process to assign education based on user activity.
At a glance
- Code42 Instructor Lesson Packs provide best-in-class insider risk reduction training. Lessons are tailored to help reduce insider risks proactively and responsively.
- Code42 Custom Branded Instructor Lesson Packs provide the same base content as Code42 Instructor Lesson Packs, but with the ability to customize lessons with your company logo and information.
Product plan details
|Included in this product plan|
Not available with this product plan
|Code42 Instructor Lesson Packs||Code42 Custom Branded Instructor Lesson Packs|
Lesson pack contents
- Insider Risk & You
- Keeping Source Code safe
- Keeping your Marketing data safe
- Keeping your Sales data safe
- Avoiding Common Data Risks: Google Drive edition
- Avoiding Common Data Risks with Slack
- Avoiding Common Data Risks: Office365/OneDrive edition
- Avoiding Common Data Risks with iCloud
- Departing Employee: Do's-and-Don'ts
- Users with Elevated Access: Avoiding common data risks
- New Employee: Do's-and-Dont's
- iCloud sync
- Google Drive - Unsafe Sharing
- Office 365 - Unsafe Sharing
- Personal Email
- Source Code Repository
- Unapproved Cloud Service