Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional and Enterprise, yes.
Incydr Basic and Advanced, yes.
CrashPlan Cloud, yes.
Other product plans, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
The resources below provide customer support details for specific Code42 products, maintenance, and policy updates.
- Code42 enterprise support policy
- Code42 Managed Service Provider program FAQs
- Code42 product plans
- Code42 response to industry security incidents
- Code42 security advisories
- Code42 status
- Code42 University policies
- CrashPlan for Small Business support policy
- Differences between your Code42 accounts
- Contact support: create a ticket, chat, or call
- Identify your product
- Policy notifications
- Report a security vulnerability to Code42
- Scheduled maintenance
- Send CrashPlan for Small Business log files to support
- Send logs to enterprise support
- Send system information to support
- Sign up for the enterprise customer portal
- Support plan name changes FAQ
- Technical Account Manager (TAM) details