Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon, and Gov F2, yes.
Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1, yes.
CrashPlan Cloud, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
The resources below provide customer support details for specific Code42 products, maintenance, and policy updates.
- Changes to US2 server URLs in August 2021
- Change to time format returned in API responses
- Code42 frequently asked questions
- Code42 Managed Service Provider program FAQs
- Code42 product plans
- Code42 response to industry security incidents
- Code42 security advisories
- Code42 status
- CrashPlan for Small Business support policy
- CrashPlan support policy
- Differences between your Code42 accounts
- Contact support: create a ticket, chat, or call
- Which Code42 app version am I using?
- Identify your Code42 product plan, version, or role
- Identify your product
- Incydr support policy
- IP address updates in August 2020
- Policy notifications
- Report a security vulnerability to Code42
- Scheduled maintenance
- Send CrashPlan for Small Business log files to support
- Send logs to enterprise support
- Send system information to support
- Sign up for the enterprise customer portal
- Support plan name changes FAQ
- Technical Account Manager (TAM) details