- CrashPlan PRO
- CrashPlan PROe
- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
Review the Product Lifecycle Policy to understand how Code42 products are supported throughout the product lifecycle and the process for ending support of Code42 products. Additional articles with specific end-of-support details are listed below.
Review the articles below for details on customer support for specific Code42 products, as well as maintenance and policy update notifications.
- Code42 agent partner program FAQs
- Code42 enterprise support policy
- Code42 university policies
- CrashPlan PRO support policy
- Get support for CrashPlan PRO or Code42 CrashPlan
- Identify your product
- Policy notifications
- Product plans for Code42 CrashPlan
- Scheduled maintenance
- Send logs to enterprise support
- Troubleshoot registration for enterprise support
Review the Platform Support Policy on guidelines and process that Code42 follows for ending support on platforms. Additional articles describe information on retirement for specific platforms.
- Platform end of support for Code42 CrashPlan apps on Windows Server
- Platform retirement and end of support for Mac OS X Leopard 10.5
- Platform retirement and end of support for Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6
- Platform retirement and end of support for Windows Server 2003
- Platform retirement for Code42 servers on Mac operating systems
- Platform retirement for OS X Lion 10.7 and Mountain Lion 10.8
- Platform retirement for Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Solaris platform retirement
- Windows phone platform retirement
Review the articles below for specific licensing information.
- Appliance maintenance addendum
- Cloud storage service level agreement
- CrashPlan PRO EULA
- Data processing addendum
- EULA for Code42 Enterprise offerings
- EULA for Code42 perpetual offerings
- Information security addendum
- Master services agreement
- Previous end user license agreements
Review the articles below for open source licensing information.