Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
Review the Product Lifecycle Policy to understand how Code42 products are supported throughout the product lifecycle and the process for ending support of Code42 products. Additional articles with specific end-of-support details are listed below.
- 5.0 language retirement
- Code42 version policy
- CrashPlan for Small Business software version policy
- End of support for Code42 server version 4
- End of support for Code42 server version 5
- End of support for Code 42 CrashPlan app version 5
- End of support for CrashPlan app version 4
- End of support for CrashPlan version 3
- End of support for the CrashPlan mobile app
- End of support for version 3.8.2010.2 and older
- Hardware end-of-life policy
- SharePlan end of sale and end of support
- Software version end-of-life policy
- Translation policy
Review the articles below for details on customer support for specific Code42 products, as well as maintenance and policy update notifications.
- Code42 enterprise support policy
- Code42 Managed Service Provider program FAQs
- Code42 product plans
- Code42 security advisories
- Code42 University policies
- CrashPlan for Small Business support policy
- Contact support: create a case or ticket, chat, or call
- Identify your product
- Policy notifications
- Report a security vulnerability to Code42
- Scheduled maintenance
- Send CrashPlan for Small Business log files to support
- Send logs to enterprise support
- Send system information to support
- Sign up for the enterprise customer portal
- Troubleshoot signing up for the customer portal
Review the Platform Support Policy on guidelines and process that Code42 follows for ending support on platforms. Additional articles describe information on retirement for specific platforms.
- End of support for CrashPlan for Small Business apps on OS X 10.9 and 10.10
- Platform end of support for Code42 CrashPlan apps on Windows Server
- Platform retirement and end of support for Mac OS X Leopard 10.5
- Platform retirement and end of support for Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6
- Platform retirement and end of support for Windows Server 2003
- Platform retirement for Code42 servers on Mac operating systems
- Platform retirement for OS X Lion 10.7 and Mountain Lion 10.8
- Platform retirement for Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Solaris platform retirement
- Windows phone platform retirement
Review the articles below for specific licensing information.
Review the articles below to see how Code42 can help you comply with privacy regulations such as HIPAA, BAA, and W-9.
Review the articles below for open source licensing information.
- Open source licenses for Code42 platform version 5.3
- Open source licenses for Code42 platform version 5.4
- Open source licenses for Code42 platform version 6.0
- Open source licenses for Code42 platform version 6.5
- Open source licenses for Code42 platform version 6.7
- Open source licenses for Code42 platform version 6.8
- Open source licenses for Forensic File Search in Code42 platform version 6.7
- Open source licenses for Forensic File Search in Code42 platform version 6.8