- CrashPlan PRO
- CrashPlan PROe
- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
Review the Product Lifecycle Policy to understand how Code42 products are supported throughout the product lifecycle and the process for ending support of Code42 products. Additional articles with specific end-of-support details are listed below.
Review the articles below for details on customer support for specific Code42 products, as well as maintenance and policy update notifications.
- Code42 Enterprise Support Policy
- Code42 University Policies
- CrashPlan PRO Support Policy
- Getting Support For CrashPlan PRO Or Code42 CrashPlan
- Identifying Your Product
- Managed Private Cloud Terms And Conditions
- Policy Notifications
- Product Plans For Code42 CrashPlan
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Sending Logs To Enterprise Support
- Troubleshooting Registration For Enterprise Support
Review the Platform Support Policy on guidelines and process that Code42 follows for ending support on platforms. Additional articles describe information on retirement for specific platforms.
- Platform End Of Support For Code42 CrashPlan Apps On Windows Server
- Platform Retirement And End of Support For Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard
- Platform Retirement And End of Support For Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard
- Platform Retirement And End of Support For Windows Server 2003
- Platform Retirement For Code42 Servers On OS X
- Platform Retirement For OS X Lion v10.7 And Mountain Lion v10.8
- Platform Retirement For Windows XP And Windows Vista
- Solaris Platform Retirement
- Windows Phone Platform Retirement
Review the articles below for specific licensing information.
Review the articles below to see how Code42 can help you comply with privacy regulations such as HIPAA, BAA, and W-9.
Review the articles below for open source licensing information.