- Code42 for Enterprise
CrashPlan PROe version 3.5.4 is a minor PROe Server-only release featuring a number of enhancements and fixes.
Webinar - What's New In Version 3.5.4
Find out more about what’s new in the latest version of CrashPlan PROe. In this free, 1 hour webinar, you'll get important information about upgrading to the new release (including best practices). You’ll also learn about new features, where to find them, and when and how to use them. In addition, we’ll cover bugs addressed in this release and how these changes can affect your backup and users.
The webinar was conducted on May 9 and is now available for viewing or download. View "What's New In Version 3.5.4" recording.
May 14, 2013 Update
New 3.5.4 upgrade files were posted on May 14, 2013 to correct an issue with upgrading older environments to version 3.5.4. For full information, please see our Known Issues post.
We've made significant improvements to the list views based on feedback from our customers. Real-time scrolling dynamically loads data as you scroll through the data set, making management of large lists much easier. Also, column widths are now adjustable and your adjustments are retained across browser sessions.
System alerts now have their own top-level view. Administrators can view all actionable alerts in one place in the console. Alerts can be acknowledged, which hides the selected alerts from the main view. Documentation for the new Alerts screen is in our Reference Guide. Check it out!
Full Path Web Restore
Users and administrators performing a web restore can now choose to restore files with full paths intact. For example, restore the file /Users/jsmith/file.doc and the file is restored within the zip archive as Users/jsmith/file.doc.
For better clarity, all backup reports have been updated to include both the Last Activity and Last Completed dates. The Last Activity statistic indicates the time that has passed since the device last sent backup data to the destination. A separate statistic, Last Backup, displays the time that has passed since the device completed a full backup.
In addition, admin reports have been expanded to display restore statistics. View full details in the Reference Guide.
- Performance enhancements throughout the console
- Device History log now loads faster when viewing from the console
- Fixed issue preventing web restore of files from a previous date via calendar widget
- Mac and Windows: Setting platform-specific filename exclusions no longer remain on the device when exclusion has been removed
- PROe Hybrid: Correction to restore count statistics
- PROe Hybrid: Configuring a hybrid environment no longer generates a system error in certain cases
- API: WebRestoreTreeNode resource now correctly displays last backup time
- PROe Server upgrade required banner now displays properly when a device upgrade is available
- Manually adding a user to an LDAP-enabled org now checks the active script result before allowing the user to be added
- API WebRestoreTreeNode resource now properly displays last modified timestamp
- Last connected statistic now displays the last time connection status changed, rather than the time since the last connection was established
- Improvements to connection status detection to reduce false alerts occurring in rare cases
- Updated wording under Licensing > License Schedule for better clarity
- Improvements to API documentation in apidocviewer
- Updated HTML title attribute on login page to follow convention
- Balancing status indicator now reports whether balancing is enabled for the destination, server or store point you are viewing
- Corrected formatting issues in console's print functionality
- You no longer receive a system error if the console session times out when viewing the Users screen
- Corrected minor layout issues when viewing the console with IE10