Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, no.
Link: Product plans and features.
July 18, 2012
This is a minor release that introduces support for the forthcoming Mac operating system, OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), along with general improvements and performance enhancements. There are also corrections to the following issues:
- Admin users can remove admin privileges from own account
- Admin users cannot change device security options
- Computer name blank following upgrade to 3.2
- “Disconnected from the backup engine” message displayed for some Mac OS X 10.5.8 installs
- Error message during certain “attach archive” scenarios
- Error message with certain local folder backup scenario
Important information for Mac OS X 10.4 users: Support for Mac OS X 10.4 is nearing its end of life. Please visit our user forums for full details and schedule.
The CrashPlan PRO mobile apps have also been updated. Visit your mobile device's app store to install the update.