Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, no.
Link: Product plans and features.
Version 3.1 is the inaugural release of CrashPlan PRO, backup for businesses with under 200 computers to back up. We've integrated the award-winning simplicity of our consumer backup desktop with sophisticated online management.
CrashPlan PRO provides an easy way for businesses with limited IT resources to quickly back up their computers and devices both online to PRO Cloud and locally to attached drives. The solution includes a desktop client that is installed on each computer and a web-based management console that admins can use to manage backup for their company.
CrashPlan PRO Software
- Continuous, real-time backup
- Backup sets
- Flexible file version retention
- Restore any computer from anywhere; desktop and web restore
- Data de-duplication
- Open file support
- End-to-end encryption
- Cross-platform support
CrashPlan PRO Online
- Web-based backup management
- Dashboard overview
- Reports and notifications
- Automatic updates
- Enterprise-quality backup in our data centers
- High Quality of Service (QoS)
- PRO Cloud destination
- Highest-grade security