Code42 agent installer does not open on some Windows installations
Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon, and Gov F2, no.
Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1, yes.
Depending on your Windows group policy settings for downloading executable files, opening the Code42 agent installer may give no response or not launch. In these circumstances, Windows notes that the executable file was downloaded from the internet and blocks the file to help protect your computer. This article explains how to resolve the issue and launch the installer.
- Code42 agent for Windows on devices with restrictive group policies
To unblock the Code42 agent installer:
- Right click on the installer and select Properties.
- From the General tab, click Unblock.
- Click OK.
- Open the Code42 agent installer.
- Microsoft: Group Policy Editor