Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon, and Gov F2, no.
Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1, yes.
CrashPlan Cloud, no.
Retired product plans, no.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article provides the step-by-step instructions for changing the Code42 app's language setting.
- Changing the language creates a new history file. Your old history file is no longer available, even if you switch back to the original language.
- You may need to restart the application for the new language selection to update menu options for the Code42 app.
- Sign in to the Code42 app.
- Select Settings.
- From General, locate Language, and click Automatic.
- Select a language from the list.
Selecting Automatic defaults to the language specified by the operating system.
- If necessary, close and re-open the Code42 app to update menu options for the Code42 app.