There are multiple ways to deploy Code42 apps to endpoint devices, depending on version, environment, and authentication method. This article provides links to detailed instructions.
Our Technical Support Engineers can help you with standard deployment of the Code42 app, but custom installations and deployments, such as using Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) or SCCM, are beyond the scope of the Technical Support Engineers.
Manage the Code42 app
Here are some resources to help you manage the Code42 app in your environment:
- Deploy Code42 apps
- Sign up with newly deployed Code42 app
- Add the Code42 app installer to a gold image
- Deployment policies reference
- Deployment script and command reference for the insider risk agent
- Deployment script and command reference for Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1
- Downloads reference
- Prevent users from uninstalling the Code42 app
- Uninstall the insider risk agent from user devices