The Risk Exposure dashboard shows summary information about employees that were added to watchlists and how many users on those lists have critical file events. To see the watchlist summary, sign in to the Code42 console.
For more information about the Risk Exposure dashboard, see:
- Risk Exposure dashboard reference
For more information about how to use Incydr dashboards like this one, see Review unusual file activity with the Risk Exposure dashboard.
The watchlist summary requires a product plan that includes watchlists.
For permissions, licensing, and visibility considerations for the Risk Exposure dashboard, see Risk Exposure dashboard reference.
- On the departing watchlist summary:
- Click View users to view a filtered list of those users.
- Click View all to add or remove users from the departing watchlist or to delete the watchlist entirely.
- In the watchlist table:
- Click the number of Total users or the number of Users with critical events to view that watchlist or a filtered list of those users.
- Click View watchlists to create or delete watchlists and to control who appears on those watchlists.
For more information about how to use integrations to automatically add users to your watchlists, see Code42 API resources.