- CrashPlan for Small Business
- CrashPlan PROe
- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
This tutorial explains how to create and save PDF versions of articles from the Code42 support website. Creating PDFs is helpful for printing articles or accessing articles when you don't have an internet connection.
Export an article
Exporting a single article allows you to create an optimized PDF that accurately reproduces the formatting and style of the original web content. To create a PDF of a single article:
- Navigate to the article you wish to export.
- In the top-right corner of the article, select the Export page as a PDF icon.
The article opens as a PDF in a new tab or window.
- Use your web browser to save or download the PDF.
Every effort is made to ensure all page features and formatting appear correctly in PDF form. However, some items such as tables, table of contents, user guide tabs, and other features may not look or function the same way in a PDF as they do on the website.