- CrashPlan PRO
- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
Your account for using CrashPlan PRO or Code42 for Enterprise is separate from your account for communicating with Customer Champions for support. This article explains what each account is used for and provides links to sign in with each account.
CrashPlan app account
Use your CrashPlan PRO or Code42 for Enterprise account to sign in to the CrashPlan app and to manage your account information in the administration console:
- Restore files over the web
- Manage your subscription
- Edit account information
You can sign in to the administration console here:
- CrashPlan PRO: Sign in to the CrashPlan PRO administration console.
- Code42 for Enterprise: Contact your Code42 for Enterprise administrator for a link to your Code42 for Enterprise administration console.
Code42 support account
Support accounts are available for CrashPlan PRO and Code42 for Enterprise customers to facilitate working with Code42 Customer Champions. Using these support accounts helps us meet your unique needs.
Use one of the following accounts for support:
As a CrashPlan PRO customer, you can submit support tickets and initiate a chat with support anonymously, but creating an account here enables you to:
- Easily track your support requests
- Browse and contribute to user forums
- Administrators only: track all requests for your organizations
Code42 for Enterprise
For the quickest and most efficient support experience, sign in to create a ticket or initiate a chat. Signing in enables us to provide you with a more seamless customer experience, especially when requests are escalated or when multiple Code42 teams are assisting with a resolution. It also helps us provide more personalized support.
- Sign in here to:
- File a case
- Initiate a chat
- View your open cases