- CrashPlan for Small Business
- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
This article describes how to learn which version of the Code42 app you are using.
Why does the version matter?
To ensure that a support article matches the software you're using, choose your version from the Applies to menu:
Learn your version number
Learn the precise version number of your Code42 app as follows:
- Open the Code42 app.
- From the menu bar for your operating system:
- Windows: Click Help > About Code42
- Mac: Click Code42 CrashPlan > About Code42
- Linux: Click Help > About Code42
- Note the version shown.
On older Code42 apps
In versions 4.x and earlier, a Code42 app reported its version number as follows:
- Open the CrashPlan app.
- Go to Settings > Account.
- From Version, note the digits shown.