Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional and Enterprise, no.
Incydr Basic and Advanced, yes.
CrashPlan Cloud, yes.
Other product plans, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
Depending on your Windows group policy settings for downloading executable files, opening the Code42 app installer may give no response or not launch. In these circumstances, Windows notes that the executable file was downloaded from the internet and blocks the file to help protect your computer. This article explains how to resolve the issue and launch the installer.
- Code42 app for Windows on devices with restrictive group policies
To unblock the Code42 app installer:
- Right click on the installer and select Properties.
- From the General tab, click Unblock.
- Click OK.
- Open the Code42 app installer.
- Microsoft: Group Policy Editor