Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, no.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article applies to app versions 6, 7, and 8.
Need access to your files when you're away from your computer? This article describes how you can use the CrashPlan for Small Business mobile app to download files backed up to a cloud destination, like CrashPlan PRO Online.
Before you begin
- Your files must be backed up to a cloud destination, like CrashPlan PRO Online, to download them to your mobile device.
- You must have the CrashPlan for Small Business mobile app installed on your device.
- Open the CrashPlan for Small Business mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Tap the device that has the file you want to access.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file you want to access. Or, search for files using the Search field at the top of the screen.
- Tap the blue arrow icon for a file to download it.
A green checkmark appears to the right of the file when the download is complete.
- Tap Downloads in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the file to:
- View: Preview the file within the CrashPlan for Small Business mobile app.
- Share: Share the file using your device's share options or open the file in a different app.
- Delete: Delete the downloaded file from your device. If you opened the file in another app, that copy is not removed.