File backup is about more than just recovering files after a disaster — it’s about having access to your files and file history, no matter what the reason.
Use the quick steps below to download a few files from the Code42 app, or browse this guide for more in-depth information.
Download files from any device on your account using the Code42 app.
- See a list of backed-up files:
- Code42 app version 6.8.3 and later:
- Click Restore Files.
- Code42 app version 6.8.2 and earlier:
- Click Get Files.
- Browse or search for a file.
- Mouse over the file, and click the download icon , or select several files and click Restore Files (or Get Files in Code42 app version 6.8.2 and earlier).
Access files on the go
Need a file when you're away from the Code42 app? You can also download your files from any web browser