Who is this article for?
Code42 for Enterprise, no.
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
This article applies to app versions 6, 7, and 8.
This tutorial explains how to install and uninstall the CrashPlan for Small Business mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
Sign in to the CrashPlan for Small Business mobile app with your CrashPlan for Small Business username and password. If supported and enabled for your device, you can use biometric authentication. Two-factor authentication is also supported.
If you uninstall the CrashPlan for Small Business mobile app, any files downloaded using the CrashPlan for Small Business mobile app will be deleted from your device. If you opened a file in another app, that copy is not removed.
- Go to your device's Settings.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager.
- Tap CrashPlan.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to confirm the uninstall.
- Tap and hold the CrashPlan icon until it starts to shake.
A small "x" appears in the corner of the app icon.
- Tap the "x" in the corner of the app.
- Tap Delete to confirm the uninstall.