- CrashPlan PRO
This tutorial explains how to install and uninstall the Code42 CrashPlan mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- If you uninstall the CrashPlan mobile app from an iOS device, any files downloaded with the CrashPlan mobile app will be deleted from your device. If you opened a file in another app, that copy is not removed. Additionally, nothing is removed from your backup file selection; only the downloaded copies on this device are removed.
- If you uninstall the CrashPlan mobile app from an Android device, any downloaded files remain on your device.
- Go to your device Settings.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager.
- Tap CrashPlan.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to confirm the uninstall.
- Tap and hold the CrashPlan mobile app until it starts to shake.
- Tap the small “x” in the corner of the CrashPlan mobile app.
- Tap Delete to confirm the uninstall.