This article provides step-by-step instructions for removing a backup destination. You should remove a backup destination when you want to discard all of the files backed up to that destination from your backup archive.
Removing a backup destination permanently deletes all backup files stored on the destination. This cannot be reversed.
- Open the Code42 app.
- From Home, click Details.
- Select the arrow next to your device name.
- Choose Device preferences.
- In Device Preferences, select Destinations.
- Select the backup destination you want to remove.
Ensure that you still have at least one destination that you are backing up to.
- Click Delete Archive.
- In the confirmation dialog, select I understand.
- Click Remove.
The backup archive is removed from the destination.