Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Enterprise, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
This article provides the step-by-step instructions for changing the Code42 app's language setting.
- Changing the language creates a new history file. Your old history file is no longer available, even if you switch back to the original language.
- You may need to restart the application for the new language selection to update menu options for the Code42 app.
- Sign in to the Code42 app.
- Code42 app version 6.8.3 and later: Select Settings.
- Code42 app version 6.8.2 and earlier:
- Click Details.
- Select the arrow next to your device name.
- Choose Device preferences.
- From General, locate Language, and click Automatic.
- Select a language from the list.
Selecting Automatic defaults to the language specified by the operating system.
- If necessary, close and re-open the Code42 app to update menu options for the Code42 app.