- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
This tutorial explains how to install and uninstall the Code42 CrashPlan mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
Download the free CrashPlan mobile app for your device:
After installing the CrashPlan mobile app, sign in with your CrashPlan username and password, as well as the server address provided by your administrator.
- If you uninstall the CrashPlan mobile app from an iOS device, any files downloaded with the CrashPlan mobile app will be deleted from your device. If you opened a file in another app, that copy is not removed. Additionally, nothing is removed from your backup file selection; only the downloaded copies on this device are removed.
- If you uninstall the CrashPlan mobile app from an Android device, any downloaded files remain on your device.
- Go to your device Settings.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager.
- Tap CrashPlan.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to confirm the uninstall.
- Tap and hold the CrashPlan mobile app until it starts to shake.
- Tap the small “x” in the corner of the CrashPlan mobile app.
- Tap Delete to confirm the uninstall.