- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
This article provides the step-by-step instructions for changing the Code42 CrashPlan app's language setting.
- Changing the language creates a new history file. Your old history file is no longer available, even if you switch back to the original language.
- You may need to restart the application for the new language selection to update menu options for the CrashPlan app.
- Sign in to the CrashPlan app.
- From Home, click Details.
- Select the arrow next to your device name.
- Choose Device preferences.
- From General, locate Language, and click Automatic.
- Select a language from the list.
Selecting Automatic defaults to the language specified by the operating system.
- If necessary, close and re-open the CrashPlan app to update menu options for the CrashPlan app.