Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional and Enterprise, no.
Incydr Basic and Advanced, no.
CrashPlan Cloud, no.
Other product plans, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article provides the step-by-step instructions for changing the Code42 CrashPlan app's language setting.
- Changing the language creates a new history file. Your old history file is no longer available, even if you switch back to the original language.
- You may need to restart the application for the new language selection to update menu options for the CrashPlan app.
- Sign in to the CrashPlan app.
- From Home, click Details.
- Select the arrow next to your device name.
- Choose Device preferences.
- From General, locate Language, and click Automatic.
- Select a language from the list.
Selecting Automatic defaults to the language specified by the operating system.
- If necessary, close and re-open the CrashPlan app to update menu options for the CrashPlan app.