Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article describes how to combine email reports if you have multiple devices. Follow these steps if you get multiple email alerts for your computers or if the email alert does not include all of your computers.
This article assumes that you have permission to configure your Device Backup Settings. However, your administrator may disable the ability to edit this setting.
To combine emails, make sure all of your devices are set to the same delivery time:
- Log in to the Code42 console.
- Sign in to the CrashPlan app on one of your devices.
- Choose Settings from the left-hand menu bar.
- From Settings, choose Account.
- Click Manage account.
- Sign in to the Code42 console using your CrashPlan app username and password.
- Select Devices.
- Click on a device.
Device detail appears.
- Select the action menu, and choose Edit.
The Device Backup Settings appear.
- Select Reporting.
- Next to Delivery time, either select a different time, or just note the time.
- Click Save.
- Go back to Device Overview.
- Select a different device.
- Repeat steps 4-7. Change the delivery time to match the first device if necessary.