- CrashPlan for Small Business (Mac only)
To request support or view your existing support requests, you must create an account in the Code42 helpdesk system. This account is separate from your CrashPlan account and requires different login credentials. For more information about the different types of accounts you may have while working with us, see Understanding Your Code42 Accounts.
Create your Code42 helpdesk account
- Go to Code42 Helpdesk.
- Click Sign in from the upper right.
- Click Sign up from the lower left.
- Complete the sign-up form.
The Twitter field is optional.
- Click Sign up to begin tracking your current issues or create a new support ticket.
Review your tickets
- Go to the Code42 Helpdesk.
- Click Sign in and enter your account information.
- Click Check Your Existing Requests.