This article applies to Code42 for Enterprise version 4.
A screenshot can sometimes help our Customer Champions understand what's happening with your CrashPlan app. If you don't have a screen capture application, don't worry: the Windows and OS X operating systems make it easy to capture a screen.
Capture a screen
- Press ALT+PRNSCRN to send a screenshot of the active window to your clipboard
- Open a program like Paint or Word where you can paste the image
- Press CTRL+V to paste the image, then save the file
- Update or create a support ticket with Code42 for Enterprise support and attach the file containing the image
- Press SHIFT-Command-4
- Click and drag the cursor to surround the area you want to capture
- Release the mouse to save the image to your desktop
- Update or create a support ticket with Code42 for Enterprise support and attach the image file