- CrashPlan for Small Business (Mac only)
- CrashPlan PROe
This tutorial provides step-by-step instructions for restoring your Safari bookmarks and preferences on your Mac. You can use the steps provided to restore your bookmarks and preferences on the original Mac or a new Mac.
Information about products from other manufacturers is intended as a resource to help you get the most out of Code42 products. However, our Customer Champions cannot provide direct assistance for these products. For assistance with products not developed by Code42, contact the product's manufacturer.
Mac OS X
In CrashPlan app version 4.8.4 and later, the Restore tab is updated. For instructions, see Restore files from the CrashPlan app version 4.8.4 and later.
- Open the CrashPlan app and go to Restore.
- If there are multiple computers on your account, select the computer you want to restore.
- If you are backing up to multiple destinations, select the backup destination that you want to use for this restore.
- Locate and select the following file from the file tree:
- Locate and select the following folder from the file tree:
- From the restore options, click original permissions to change the selection to current permissions.
- From the restore options, click Desktop, then original location to change the location of where the files are restored. The location should be set to a folder.
- Change the folder by clicking on the default (Desktop).
- From the Select a Directory dialog, choose Users/<user name>/Library and click Ok.
- Click Restore.
For more information on Safari, see Mac Apps Support.