- CrashPlan for Small Business (Mac only)
- CrashPlan PROe
When you want to restore a few files, you can restore from the web using the administration console. This tutorial explains how to restore files to your computer from the web.
Restoring files from the web
- Sign in to your administration console:
- CrashPlan for Small Business (previously CrashPlan PRO)
- Code42 for Enterprise: Get a link for your administration console from your Code42 for Enterprise administrator.
- Go to Devices.
- Click the restore icon for the computer whose files you want to restore.
- Select files or folders to restore.
- (Optional) Select a calendar date to restore a previous version of files.
- (Optional) Select Display deleted files to show files that have been deleted from this computer.
- Click Restore.
- In the lower left, click the link Click here to download to download the zip file containing your selected files.
- You can only restore a limited total size of files and folders from the web. To restore more files and folders, we recommend restoring from the CrashPlan app instead.
- CrashPlan for Small Business: Restores are limited to 250 MB per restore.
- Code42 for Enterprise: Restores are limited to 250 MB by default, but your administrator can change this restriction.
- Only files backed up to a cloud destination, such as CrashPlan PRO Online, can be restored from the web. If your file was backed up to another destination, such as a local folder, then restore from the CrashPlan app instead.