New account creation is no longer available. If you do not have an account, click here to review your options.
The email and password associated with your account are used for all of the computers you back up with CrashPlan. Your email is also tied to your CrashPlan for Home subscription (if you purchased one).
Your email & CrashPlan
The email address you use to sign in is linked to your CrashPlan account.
- Link your account to your CrashPlan for Home subscription (if applicable)
- Send you backup reports and warnings to help you keep track of the health of your backup
- Keep track of all the computers you add to your account
- Add additional computers to this account
- Link your account to your CrashPlan for Home subscription (if you have one now)
- Sign in to the CrashPlan web app (more on the CrashPlan web app in a bit)
- Sign in to the CrashPlan mobile app (we'll cover that in this guide too!)
If you back up your spouse, children, or other family members' computers under this account, please note that all of the computers included on an account use the same email and password. You can change the email or password at any time.
All signed in? Great! Click Next below to learn about what to back up.