Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional and Enterprise, no.
Incydr Basic and Advanced, no.
CrashPlan Cloud, no.
Other product plans, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
This article provides the step-by-step instructions for changing the CrashPlan app's language setting.
- You must restart the application before your new language selection takes effect.
- Changing the language creates a new history file. Your old history file is no longer available, even if you switch back to the original language.
- The steps below do not affect the OS X menu bar app language. The menu bar app uses your operating system language to determine which language to display.
- Open the CrashPlan app
- Click Settings > General
- Click the drop-down menu to select your language
Selecting Automatic defaults to the language specified by the OS
- Click Save
- Close and re-open the CrashPlan app to apply the change