Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article provides the step-by-step instructions for changing the CrashPlan app's language setting.
- You must restart the application before your new language selection takes effect.
- Changing the language creates a new history file. Your old history file is no longer available, even if you switch back to the original language.
- The steps below do not affect the OS X menu bar app language. The menu bar app uses your operating system language to determine which language to display.
- Open the CrashPlan app
- Click Settings > General
- Click the drop-down menu to select your language
Selecting Automatic defaults to the language specified by the OS
- Click Save
- Close and re-open the CrashPlan app to apply the change