Code42 is committed to the security of your backup and the privacy of your files. That’s why CrashPlan is designed to ensure data security at every step of the backup process: from the time CrashPlan notices new backup data, to storage of that data.
Refer to the articles below for detailed information on security features and options in the CrashPlan app. Additionally, if you are an administrator interested in topics that affect your business or enterprise, see Security Features For Code42 for Enterprise and SharePlan.
Upgrade CrashPlan encryption key settings
- Introduction: Upgrading CrashPlan Encryption Key Settings
- Intermediate: Upgrading CrashPlan Security To Archive Key Password
- Advanced: Upgrading CrashPlan Security To Custom Key
Manage upgraded encryption settings
- New computer: Testing And Adopting An Encrypted Archive With A Custom Key
- Account recovery: Forgot Your Archive Key Password Or Custom Encryption Key?