Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Enterprise, no.
Code42 for Enterprise, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
This article applies to app version 4.
Note: This app version is no longer supported.
Mounted drives in the
/Volumes folder on Linux systems must be manually added to your backup file selection from the CrashPlan web app. This tutorial describes how to add drives from the /Volumes folder.
- When adding file paths to your backup selection, all characters are case sensitive.
- Any additional changes to your backup file selection for the drives within the
/Volumesfolder must be made from the Code42 console. Once added to your backup file selection, you are unable to modify your selection from the CrashPlan app.
- Open a web browser and go to the Code42 console.
Consult your administrator for the URL.
- Sign in with your account credentials.
- Select Administration > Devices > Active.
- Select the device to which the drive is connected.
- Click the Action Menu.
- Select Edit.
- Click Backup.
- Under Included files, add the file path of the drive.
- Click to add the selection.
- Click Save.