Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Horizon, and Gov F2, no.
Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1, no.
CrashPlan Cloud, no.
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
This article explains how to re-subscribe to CrashPlan for Small Business after your subscription or free trial has expired.
In order to re-subscribe, you must:
- Be the designated Subscription Administrator for the account
- Have your CrashPlan for Small Business username and password
To re-subscribe to CrashPlan for Small Business after your subscription or free trial has expired, purchase a new CrashPlan for Small Business subscription.
- Sign in to the Code42 console at https://console.us2.crashplanpro.com/console.
- Select Account from the top navigation menu.
Your account and subscription information appear.
- Select Purchase Subscription.
The Shopping Cart page opens in a new tab or window.
- Review the number of licenses in the cart. If the quantity does not match the number of active devices for your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription, update it to match.
- Read the plan terms.
- Click Review and Continue.
- Enter your billing and payment information.
- Click Continue.
- Review your order and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Submit Order.
An order confirmation page appears. An order confirmation email is also sent.
Why am I being continuously asked to sign in?
In some instances, you may be repeatedly asked to enter your login credentials when signing in to the Code42 console to update subscription information. Use the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Close all browser windows and quit any open web browsers.
- Open a private browser window:
- Microsoft Edge: Select Settings and More > New InPrivate Window.
- Apple Safari: Click File > New Private Window.
- Google Chrome: Click File > New Incognito Window.
- Copy and paste https://console.us2.crashplanpro.com/app/#/console into the address bar and press Enter.
- Sign in to the Code42 console as you usually would.