Data protection is about more than just recovering files after a disaster—it’s about having access to your files and file history, no matter what the reason.
Restore files from any device on your account using the Code42 app.
- See a list of backed-up files:
- Code42 app version 6.8.3 and later:
- Click Restore Files.
- (Applies only if you have multiple devices) From the menu, select the device that originally backed up the files you want to restore.
- Code42 app version 6.8.2 and earlier:
- Click Get Files.
If you back up to multiple destinations, select the destination from Restore files from.
The backup set list appears after Restore files from if you have multiple backup sets that use the same destination. Select the backup set that contains the files you want.
- Browse or search for a file.
- Mouse over the file, and click the download icon , or select several files and click Restore Files (or Get Files in Code42 app version 6.8.2 and earlier).
Access files on the go
Need a file when you're away from the Code42 app? You can also download your files from any web browser.