Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Gov F2, and Horizon, no.
Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1, no.
CrashPlan Cloud, no.
Retired product plans, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
These articles provide summaries of the alerts that can be generated by your Code42 environment, as well as what steps to take to respond to the alerts.
- Active SSO identity provider removed from federation
- Admin password unchanged
- Alert recipients missing
- Corrupt archive
- Database export failure
- Database restore cleanup needed
- Destination is offline
- Device backup critical
- Device backup warning
- Directory sync deactivate
- Email expired
- Job failed
- LDAP connection problem
- Mail server connection problem
- Provider destination stopped accepting application
- RADIUS connection problem
- Scheduled Job: Service Provider Certificate Renewal on server has failed
- Server offline
- Server version conflict
- SSO identity provider metadata URL unavailable
- SSO IDP does not support HTTP POST
- SSO IDP metadata parse failure
- SSO username attribute not found
- Store point offline
- Store point space critical
- Store point space warning
- Unable to contact Code42 licensing server