Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Gov F2, and Horizon, no.
Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1, no.
CrashPlan Cloud, yes.
Retired product plans, yes.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
A healthy environment is one in which active endpoints connect to the Code42 cloud to report status and back up data. If devices aren't connecting as expected, they may not be backing up data and you may be at risk for data loss.
In addition, an unmanaged environment can include any number of users who are no longer with the organization or devices that are no longer used to connect to Code42. These unneeded users and unused devices may pose risks to your organization:
- Unnecessary data may violate your organization's data retention policies.
- With too much data to sift through, it's difficult to diagnose which users or devices aren't connecting properly, resulting in unfocused troubleshooting and unclear resolution paths.
- They cause processing delays and inefficiencies.
This page lists administrative resources for monitoring the health and status of your Code42 environment.
Code42 environment health
Code42 system status
To see the current status of the Code42 cloud and our support services, including ticket, chat, and phone systems, visit our Code42 status page.
Code42 has a number of additional resources available to help you get the most value from your Code42 environment while securing your organization's vital data.
- Use the tools in our customer toolkit to get up and running quickly and discover how to optimize Code42 for your organization.
- Consult with our Professional Services team for help with deploying Code42 across your organization and integrating with tools you already use.
- Engage one of our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) to gain extensive insights about the health of your environment and fully leverage all Code42 features, customized for your organization. (TAM services may already be included in your support plan.)
Contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) for more information about how to access these resources. If you do not know your CSM, please contact our Customer Champions.