Who is this article for?
Incydr Professional, Enterprise, Gov F2, and Horizon, no.
Incydr Basic, Advanced, and Gov F1, no.
CrashPlan Cloud, yes.
Retired product plans, no.
CrashPlan for Small Business, no.
This article lists administrative resources to help you manage, configure, and troubleshoot network usage in your Code42 environment.
In the Code42 console
- Backup occurs over excluded wireless networks connected to VPN (CrashPlan)
- Backup speed does not match available bandwidth (CrashPlan)
- CrashPlan file restore process and restore speeds
For more troubleshooting topics, see our administrator troubleshooting guide.
For users of the Code42 app
- Test your network connection (CrashPlan)
- Use the Code42 app with limited bandwidth (CrashPlan)
- Connection shows network blocked (CrashPlan)
For more troubleshooting topics, see our troubleshooting guide for users of the Code42 app.