Enhancements and updates
June 28, 2021
- In the (click for details)and
Callstack: at (Article_Update_Log/2021-07-01/Code42_cloud_release_notes), /content/body/div/div/ul/li/a/span, line 1, column 10(click for details), increased the character limit of the Notes field from 250 to 1000.
Callstack: at (Article_Update_Log/2021-07-01/Code42_cloud_release_notes), /content/body/div/div/ul/li/a/span, line 1, column 10
June 16, 2021
- Security updates.
June 16, 2021
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed an issue where backup exclusions were not applied properly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where changing a username in the Code42 console unnecessarily prompted users to also update their password under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a broken link on the Subscriptions page.
- Fixed a broken link in the directory sync notification email.
- Improved accuracy of restore statistics and Audit Log events if an error during a push restore prevented all files from being restored.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where Code42 app logs retrieved from the Code42 console were not downloaded as a .zip file as expected.
- In the Edit User Roles dialog:
- Fixed an issue where some permission descriptions only displayed the name of the permission, instead of a descriptive explanation.
- Fixed an issue where some roles displayed the same permission twice.
- Fixed an issue where some permissions were not sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue with Code42 User Directory Sync (UDS) and Azure provisioning where entering a country code with lowercase characters could prevent changes to other fields from saving properly.
- In the Sync Log, fixed a very minor issue where unmapped role names did not display correctly (for example, "Desktop User" was displaying as "desktop-user").
June 7, 2021
- Fixed an issue where trusted domains were not properly applied to OneDrive events under specific circumstances.