- CrashPlan PRO
This article explains our CrashPlan PRO subscriptions and describes how to update your payment method.
To start using CrashPlan PRO, begin your 30-day trial.
Before you begin
In order to manage your CrashPlan PRO subscription, your user account must have the Subscription Administrator role. Your organization can have only one subscription administrator, but you can change your organization's subscription administrator.
- You must have an active subscription or trial in order to back up using CrashPlan PRO.
- All CrashPlan PRO subscriptions last one month. Your subscription is automatically renewed each month unless you cancel your CrashPlan PRO subscription.
- We use your selected payment method to automatically renew your subscription at these times:
- Four days before your subscription's expiration date
- On your subscription's expiration date (if the previous renewal failed)
- Seven days after your subscription's expiration date (if the previous renewal failed)
- We send you an email notification if your subscription renewal fails. If your subscription renewals succeeds, we don't send you an email notification.
- If all three renewal attempts fail, your CrashPlan PRO subscription is automatically canceled and your data is securely deleted according to our Data Retention Policy for CrashPlan PRO.
Update your selected payment method
- Sign in to your CrashPlan PRO administration console.
- Go to Account.
- Click Manage My Subscription.
- Click Edit.
- Click Yes to continue.
- Select a payment method or add a new payment method.
- If you enter a new payment method, click Submit to save the payment method to the list.
- After you enter a new payment method, you can remove other payment methods from the list.
- Click Save to apply your change.
If you receive billing error notifications after updating your payment method, contact our Customer Champions.