Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, no.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article applies to Small Business.
We offer a free 30-day trial of CrashPlan for Small Business (previously CrashPlan PRO) that can be installed on as many computers as you want. At the end of the trial, your CrashPlan for Small Business trial automatically becomes a paid subscription. If you want to end your trial without a subscription, you must cancel during the trial period.
Before you begin
In order to manage your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription, your user account must be the Subscription Administrator. Your organization can have only one subscription administrator, but you can change your organization's subscription administrator.
To cancel your trial before it becomes a paid subscription:
- Sign in to the CrashPlan for Small Business (previously CrashPlan PRO) administration console.
- Go to Account.
- Select Manage My Subscription.
- Select Details for your current subscription.
- For Automatic Renewals, select Off.
- In the Stop Automatic Billing window, select Yes.
Refresh the page to ensure you see the updated setting. You will receive an email confirming the change.