This article explains how to re-subscribe to CrashPlan for Small Business after your subscription or free trial has expired.
In order to re-subscribe, you must:
- Be the designated Subscription Administrator for the account
- Have your CrashPlan for Small Business username and password
To re-subscribe to CrashPlan for Small Business after your subscription or free trial has expired, purchase a new CrashPlan for Small Business subscription.
- Sign in to the administration console at https://www.crashplanpro.com/console.
- Select Account from the left navigation menu.
Your account and subscription information appear.
- Select Purchase Subscription.
The Shopping Cart page opens in a new tab or window.
- Review the number of licenses in the cart. If the quantity does not match the number of active devices for your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription, update it to match.
- Read the plan terms.
- Click Review and Continue.
- Enter your billing and payment information.
- Click Continue.
- Review your order and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Submit Order.
An order confirmation page appears. An order confirmation email is also sent.