Who is this article for?
CrashPlan for Small Business, yes.
Code42 for Enterprise, no.
Link: Product plans and features.
This article applies to Small Business.
In CrashPlan for Small Business (previously CrashPlan PRO), one user (and only one user) in your organization is designated as a subscription administrator. The subscription administrator is the only user able to manage your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription, including:
This article shows how to change your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription administrator so that a new person in your organization can manage your CrashPlan for Small Business subscription.
Change your subscription administrator
Only a CrashPlan for Small Business administrator account can change the subscription administrator.
If you change the user who is designated as your subscription administrator, your billing information is removed and and auto-renewals are disabled for your subscription. You must re-add your billing information and re-enable automatic renewal to be billed automatically.
To change your subscription administrator:
- Sign in to the CrashPlan for Small Business (previously CrashPlan PRO) administration console.
- Go to Account.
- Under Subscription Administrator, click Change.
- Select a new administrative user to be your organization's subscription administrator.
- Click Change to confirm the new subscription administrator.
- Click View Current Billing Information.
- Follow the prompts to re-add your billing information.
To re-enable automatic renewal:
- Sign in to your CrashPlan for Small Business administration console.
- Go to Account.
- Click Manage My Subscription.
- Click the Details link.
- On the Subscription Details page, select On for Automatic Renewals.
- Click Yes to confirm the change.