- CrashPlan PRO
In CrashPlan PRO, one user (and only one user) in your organization is designated as a subscription administrator. The subscription administrator is the only user able to manage your CrashPlan PRO subscription, including:
This article shows how to change your CrashPlan PRO subscription administrator so that a new person in your organization can manage your CrashPlan PRO subscription.
Change your subscription administrator
Only a CrashPlan PRO administrator account can change the subscription administrator.
If you change the user who is designated as your subscription administrator, your billing information is removed and and auto-renewals are disabled for your subscription. You must re-add your billing information and re-enable automatic renewal to be billed automatically.
To change your subscription administrator:
- Sign in to the CrashPlan PRO administration console.
- Go to Account.
- Under Subscription Administrator, click Change.
- Select a new administrative user to be your organization's subscription administrator.
- Click Change to confirm the new subscription administrator.
- Click View Current Billing Information.
- Follow the prompts to re-add your billing information.
To re-enable automatic renewal: