- CrashPlan PRO
This tutorial explains how to download the CrashPlan app from the administration console.
You must create a CrashPlan PRO account before downloading the CrashPlan app. If you don't have an account, see Setting Up CrashPlan PRO.
- Sign in to your CrashPlan PRO administration console with your CrashPlan PRO username and password.
We strongly recommend using a separate user account for each person in your small business.
- Go to App Downloads.
- Click the appropriate Download icon for your device's operating system.
For most modern Windows devices, we recommend using the Windows (64-bit) installer.
- Run the CrashPlan app installer:
- Windows: Double-click the MSI file.
- OS X: Mount the DMG and double-click the PKG file.
- Linux: Unpack the .tgz archive and run the included install.sh Bash script:
- After the installation is complete, sign in to the CrashPlan app using your CrashPlan PRO username and password.
If you don't have a username and password, your CrashPlan PRO administrator can create them.
- In the CrashPlan app, click Start Backup.