- CrashPlan for Small Business
- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
This article describes how to learn which version of the Code42 server you are using.
Why does the version matter?
To ensure that a support article matches the software you're using, choose your version from the Applies to menu. If you use the Code42 cloud, choose Cloud from the menu.
Identify your Code42 server version
To identify your Code42 server version number:
- Sign in to the administration console.
- Navigate to Settings > Server.
- Under General, see Current server version.
- If Settings > Server is not available, your server version is the Code42 cloud. The Code42 cloud always runs the most-recent version.