- CrashPlan for Small Business
- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
This article describes how to learn which version of the Code42 server you are using.
Why does the version matter?
The functionality of your Code42 software can differ greatly depending on the version. You should know the exact version when:
Identify your Code42 server version
To identify your Code42 server version number:
- Sign in to the administration console as a SYSADMIN user.
- Navigate to Settings > Server.
- Under General, see Current server version.
Identify the correct support article version
To ensure that a support article matches the software you're using, choose your Code42 server version at the top of the article: