- CrashPlan for Small Business
- CrashPlan PROe
- Code42 CrashPlan (previously CrashPlan PROe)
This article explains how to determine the software version for your administration console.
Code42 for Enterprise only
You can access your version number from server settings as well as the command-line interface (CLI) of the administration console. The command line interface also provides some additional details, as shown below.
- Sign in to the administration console.
- Navigate to Settings > Server.
- Find the Current server version listed under General.
- Sign in to your administration console on your authority server.
- Double-click the Code42 logo in the upper left.
The administration console command line interface appears.
- Enter this command to display the version number:
- The CLI outputs the current version number, including the long version number and the date/time string associated with that version.
Public cloud and CrashPlan for Small Business (previously CrashPlan PRO)
The administration console is currently using version 6.5.0.